Thursday 7 February 2013

booksie

posted part of my short story on a blog and someone actually liked it! im incredibly happy :) no-one that doesnt know me has ever really read my stuff, so i never really get an honest opinion, except from teachers (but i never really listened when they said its good). so the fact that someone genuinly liked my story makes me really happy. he left me a comment that made me smile all goofy like :P im really not used to compliments and i normally dont receive them well, but this guy was just so nice, and hes an amazing writer too. http://www.booksie.com/Tangible_Word_  check him out if you get a chance. his stuff is on a totally different level than my own :) this site is fantastic for young writers or people just looking to read good stories. well, thats my psa for the day. have a good one! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment